That works for me. Anyone who wants to ride with me, please send me where
you would like to meet, so I can plan the best route and figure out what
time we should arrange to meet up. You can ping me separately if you like
so we don't spam the list or have addresses recorded. I'll have 3 seats, 4
if someone doesn't mind the middle in the back, so first-come first-served.

I think given the greater interest in Denver and the fact we'll have better
participation there, it would probably be wise to move it back there. Any
objections to that?

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Spencer Williams
<enderandpe...@yahoo.com>wrote:

>  Hmm... Alright, this is what I propose:
>
> It looks like we have some people for whom Boulder is much easier and some
> people for whom Denver is much easier. It also looks like we might all be a
> little strapped for cash, so we're looking for ways to minimize investment
> in transportation.
>
> If we went to Denver, it looks like we would all have a chance to make it
> there if Gaurav Vaidya, Isarra Yos and I hopped into Todd Allen's car. I
> could even contribute a little towards gas. I'm hoping Isarra could meet us
> in Boulder, or we could somehow detour towards a good pickup location. We
> could then meet Matthew Bowker and Wilhelm Meis in Denver.
>
> If we did Boulder, then it looks like it would be just Gaurav, Isarra,
> Todd, and myself (and possibly
> gribeco<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gribeco>.
> Sorry, I forgot your real name :-( ). We could visit the sites listed on the
> page<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_America/2013/Denve>,
> but having more people would be nicer, of course.
>
> So here's what I propose: Anyone who is absolutely gung-ho about about
> taking America on behalf of Wikipedia this weekend should definitely sign
> up in the likely
> attendees<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Takes_America/2013/Denver#Likely_attendees>section.
>  In this editor's humble opinion, I think that whoever has the
> balls, or lady balls, to sign up as an attendee of high-likelihood on the
> site should have the greater say-so in how we organize this year's event.
>
> However, there is another option... we could be so bold as to take back
> America at two locations, in both Denver and Boulder... but I understand
> that could take away from the spirit of Colorado Wikimedians all working as
> one group...
>
> So, let's do this: Since this year's Boulderites and Denverites are so
> landed, whoever is on the sign up sheet by, let's say mid-to-late-day
> tomorrow, should have the most say in how we might go about organizing
> this, giving great deference to their geological location. And I swear to
> everyone, if I had more money and a car, I would drive all of you anywhere.
> What are your thoughts on such a plan?
>
> By the way, as a completely irrelevant aside, I just saw the Let It Be
> movie from the 70s and it was incredible. Highly recommended :-)
>

> --
>
> -Spencer <http://aninternetpresence.net>

> "What a lark! What a plunge!"
> - Mrs. Dalloway <http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/w/woolf/virginia/w91md/>,
> Virginia Woolf
>
> On 9/25/2013 11:02 AM, Matthew Bowker wrote:
>
> This is the exact same problem I've had at all of the previous meet ups
> we've had in Colorado.  That's why I was so excited about this one - I
> might actually be able to drive there without paying an arm and a leg for
> gas (as a college student - I literally cannot afford to drive out to
> [...]

Freedom is the right to say that 2+2=4. From this all else follows.