Thanks folks!  I'm back from a trip and catching up.  I'm CCing the Colorado
user group email list.

I've added the event to our local events page

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Boulder

It might make sense to make a wikipedia page for the event also, like we've
done in the past. See e.g.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Colorado/Wiknic/2016

On wikipedia, my username is "nealmcb"
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Nealmcb).
If you all share yours (or we make and sign up on a Wikipedia page) it will be
easier to coordinate things on wikipedia itself.

I also posted it to our Facebook page:
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/wikipedia.boulder/permalink/1080892208681814/

I suggest advertising widely. Having room for 35 sounds great.

I'm pretty open for a planning meeting this week also.

I also found this Boulder Art + Feminism event also, from March 8th:

http://events.colorado.edu/EventList.aspx?fromdate=2/27/2017&todate=3/12/2017&display=&type=public&eventidn=41148&view=EventDetails&information_id=167749

Did anyone go to that?

It lists Contact Information: Name: Jessica Brunecky Email:
jessica.brune...@colorado.edu
so she'd be a good one to touch base with!

Finally, there is some organizing info at:

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_run_an_edit-a-thon

note in particular:

 Within a 24-hour period, only six Wikipedia accounts can be created via single
IP address. If there's a chance you'll have more than six new editors at your
edit-a-thon, you'll want to have a plan for how they'll create accounts.

They have tips for handling that, and also for advertising the event on
wikipedia, e.g. via the geographic software notices.

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/