An update on all of this: I saw this article in the Longmont Times Call about the event (so it's not just Boulder hearing about it, either): http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-business/ci_30902593/women-boulders-outdoors-industry-work-better-gender-inclusivity?source=rss

Nicely done, guys! Word gets around. This is how the next group will also be inspired to edit and work on improving what's missing.

-I