That's awesome, thank you so much for sharing, Isarra! We got an email
yesterday from someone at Upslope who offered, out of the blue, to host us
if we want to do another event. We're working on coming up with a few
dates, and we'll get something on the calendar soon.

I am so excited by the interest people have expressed in this. Thank you
all SO MUCH for carrying us through this process and training more
volunteers. We're making headway! :)