Oh, excellent. If you're not careful, you'll yet be the go-to folks for everyone.

-I

On 08/04/17 04:03, Kassondra Cloos wrote:
That's awesome, thank you so much for sharing, Isarra! We got an email yesterday from someone at Upslope who offered, out of the blue, to host us if we want to do another event. We're working on coming up with a few dates, and we'll get something on the calendar soon.

I am so excited by the interest people have expressed in this. Thank you all SO MUCH for carrying us through this process and training more volunteers. We're making headway! :)