As for a venue, I've heard good things about Milk and Honey
(http://www.milkandhoney.net/milkandhoney/). I do apologise for being
the one responsible for such an unsightly meeting time, but I'm
actually going to Sydney that afternoon.

I'm also excited to hear about contacts with these other organisations
- a great leap forward for WMAu.

Also, on the convention front, after this little shindig I will email
the Canberra Convention Bureau who have said that they will start
scouting venues for us, since I will not be able to meet with them
directly for the two weeks I am out of state.

CM
SUL: [[User:ConMan]], not [[User:Confusing manifestations]] :P