I now see that there is a change of venue - to the "Belgian Beer Cafe" which
I wholeheartedly approve of! This is because, as a restaurant, it is an
all-ages venue and also because they've got some fantastic beers...

I am confused a little as to the address. Their own website keeps talking
about the "new" venue at  82 Darling Street, Balmain East. Whereas Google
says it is at 135 Harrington St
The Rocks. Which one is it? I would have thought that the rocks one would be
more accessible.

Finally - I would like to get final confirmation as to the date of the
meetup so we can start inviting some "friends of the family" such as people
from the "unlocking IP" conference, museum curators, journos etc.  As you
know Brianna and I would prefer the Friday 17th but it's not up to us alone.

Show of e-hands?
-Liam
[[witty lama]]