well surely that's part of the fun? pick two and rock up.. the rest
will take care of itself, I reckon ;-)

....Though I rather undermine myself by cunningly noting on the meetup
page (carefully hidden below the '15th and 16th proposal) that I'd
plan to pop in on the 17th and 22nd, if werdna's up for a drink on the
22nd, I'll happily buy him one then, and if brianna's around on the
17th, then surely the WMAU petty cash budget can stretch to a bottle
of finest Yellowglen (to be ceremonially sipped by full fledged
members only, of course)

I've consulted the party planning committee and this proposal has
passed nem con, hopefully it'll work out....

cheers,

PM.