2009/3/30 Liam Wyatt <liamwy...@gmail.com>:
> I'm not so sure about the double meetingĀ  - we don't want to split the group
> after all... but then again, if people are happy to turn up then that's
> great!
>
> As it stands there are currently 4 dates proposed on the meetup page:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney#April.2C_drinks_at_The_Belgian_Beer_Cafe.2C_6pm_til_late.21
> The 22nd, 17th, 15th and 16th - in that order.
> Can we consolidate this list into those dates we are actually looking at
> meeting up? I'm not sure which 2 of these 4 you are referring to when you
> say "both".

He means both the 22nd and the 17th. I'm the only person who can't
come to the 17th, and the 17th seems better for the reasons that
Brianna and Liam quoted. I don't mind substituting the Sydney meetup
for the Melbourne meetup, although it is unfortunate that I can't make
it.

If people want to meet up on the 22nd as well, I'd love to come, but I
don't want people to be arranging an extra meetup on my account.

--
Andrew Garrett