From: private musings [mailto:thepmacco...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 16 December 2010 12:22 PM
To: Wikimedia-au
Cc: cfrank...@halonetwork.net
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaau-l] A Proposal

Thanks Laura,

I gather I now need to get the nod of a committee member in order to start
building the information on the official wiki - I've copied Craig (our
treasurer) in on this, because we've had a mini correspondence about this
proposal, and hopefully he'll be able to give the nod, and we can get going
:-)

Obviously the approval of any other committee member would be most welcome
at any time also.

cheers,

Peter,
PM.