Coolio :-)

I'm not following your advice only for this final message in the
thread, to keep everything in one place :-)

I'll copy my ideas over the the official wiki, and already have quite
a lot of further information from helpful wiki types around the globe
- thanks for your support, Craig, and hopefully see you on the
wiki....

cheers,

Peter,
PM.