If we start to get edits on the chapter wiki which would be more
appropriate for another project, it'd be nice to engage a little with these
people, I think, it's an appropriate role for the chapter, I reckon.

Seems to me that even the relatively low bar of having to request an
account isn't ideal - would a commitment to general wiki maintenance on my
part encourage you to 2nd the proposal, Mark? (I don't think a 2nd really
needs much more than a willingness to give it a go - it needn't be too big
a deal.....)

best,

Peter.,
PM.