Yes from an operational perspective it easy to approach one group to do all
the plaques, if that was the purpose of this proposal Freo is ready for
another set of plaques....

Yes we know there will be some additional work involved in the process in
looking at it individually, that is weighed against the potential benefits
of engaging in a number of these projects in the longer term.

Yes a passionate editor will be more successful in getting engagement and
thats a good thing as we want to empower our members to be successful and
with  Wikitowns in Monmouth, Gibralta,  Fremantle, Johannesburg, Toodyay,
Bremen and couple of other places we have a format that can be replicated.
The QR coding has been proven successful in musuems and other places, I
even QR coded an art exhibition in Freo. If someone finds a synergy with
other things they may be involved in go for it.

This is about creating short term measurable successes for WMAU to support,
WMAU tried the longer term projects with workshops, while they build good
relationships they havent built the flashy measurables that the FDC and WMF
want to see. Putting an April time table means we can have a nation wide
project thats got them... if those that have already engage with GLAMs want
to contact the people they have met I'm sure most of them will have
something that could be QR coded like a statue or bust, the person who the
place is named after, or some other display.

Gideon