any thing can be QR coded its a matter of find a valid association to an
article, JS Battye library in Perth would be associated with ,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Battye or even
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J_S_Battye_Library additionally as its
contained within the State library there is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Library_Building or
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Library_of_Western_Australia add to
that there a number of busts in the Library itself which could be QR coded
along with each of the meeting rooms which are named for regions of WA.

The same would be the case in Sydney with the
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Library_of_New_South_Wales which though
currently a C class article looks sufficient to be given a run at GA...
then there Mitchell,  Dixson, and Macquarie outside theres the Flinders
statue and his cat behind.

State library of SA itself then theres Mortlock, Jervios or even John
Jefferson Bray who despite having an article isnt even linked(oops)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Jefferson_Bray

I know this an easy exercise for me having done it with Freo, when an
article is written every time you create a blue you create a potential QR
code link as well. Dont write off Libraries as being unworthy of QR codes
with our relationships with libraries they are good place to both start the
research and to look for potential QR codes.

Every library has a foundation stone and/or an official opening, there is a
plaque you can QR codes these to show why the people there are given such
an honor, even the lowly politican that turns up to every door opening is
notable