Also I think something that, given the structure of their society and
culture, they should be driving rather than us. I'd be open to helping
Aboriginal groups who approached us for technical or other assistance. But
we must always remember it's their culture and we're outsiders. At this
stage I think it's best to leave it to the contact Gnangarra had with them
and see where that goes.

kindest regards
Andrew