Anzac Centenary Major Grants
Program<http://www.dpc.vic.gov.au/index.php/veterans/veterans-grants/anzac-centenary-major-grants-program>
http://www.dpc.vic.gov.au/index.php/veterans/veterans-grants/anzac-centenary-major-grants-program

The Anzac Centenary Major Grants Program provides financial assistance for
projects which commemorate, honour and remember the service and sacrifice
of Victoria's World War I veterans and their communities.

The program is designed to support significant projects between $20,000 and
$100,000 which have a commemorative or education benefit for Victoria's
diverse community.

The program supports projects in Victoria and is separate from and will
complement other Anzac Centenary grants programs delivered by the Victorian
Government and the Commonwealth.

Leigh Blackall <http://about.me/leighblackall>
+61(0)404561009