Hi,

Hawkeye7 and I will be at the WNWBL matches in North Sydney this
Saturday and Sunday, and we welcome the locals to come along. ;-)
Please sign up here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney/July_2014

Entry is free, and Tony Naar has booked the board room at the venue
and organised Internet access for us from 3-6 PM on Sunday for us to
chat, write articles, etc and .. whatever.

We're also planning a WikiWednesday at the Australian Paralympic
Committee HQ (Sydney Olympic Park) on next Wednesday the 23rd, where
we will be talking mostly about Wikipedia coverage of Para Sports at
the 2014 Commonwealth Games, which may have commenced depending on
timezone.  We should have more details about that in the next day or
so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Meetup/Sydney/July_2014

--
John Vandenberg