Wished that I was able to attend but had some last minute things to attendĀ
(found out on Friday afternoon) to on Saturday and Sunday was ruled at as I had
a lecture first thing Monday morning.

Though I'm "free" on Wednesday, the 5:30-8pm meet-up rules me out, since I
would have to be back at Central by 7pm (the latest).

Bidgee

---- John Mark Vandenberg wrote ----