On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 6:55 PM, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We're also planning a WikiWednesday at the Australian Paralympic
> Committee HQ (Sydney Olympic Park) on next Wednesday the 23rd, where
> we will be talking mostly about Wikipedia coverage of Para Sports at
> the 2014 Commonwealth Games, which may have commenced depending on
> timezone.

Tony Naar has been able to organise a WikiWednesday for us this week,
and has advertised it to all APC staff.

FREE PIZZA ... 5:30-8:30 PM Wednesday, at Australian Paralympic
Committee HQ, Sydney Olympic Park.

sign up here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Sydney/July_2014

Ross and I established some good connections to sporting bodies on
Sunday, and have lots of pages and people to follow up with.  If you
can, please come along on Wednesday to help the newbies, etc.

--
John Vandenberg