Hi all

I agree with the previous e-mails and I think it would be great to
have more pictures from material from our museums. I actually wanted
to pose a specific request for a project we are doing with several
organizations. We usually organize the Public Domain Day on Jan 1 in
Zurich in the Cabaret Voltaire. You can see some impressions from the
last one here:

http://blog.allmend.ch/index.php?s=Public+Domain+Day

Wikimedia CH also supported us.

1.1.2011 the works of Paul Klee will fall into the "International"
Public Domain. In Switzerland they are already in the Public Domain.
The Paul Klee Museum is in Bern and it would be great if somebody
could actually make some pictures of his paintings. I would help with
asking them about the permission.

http://www.zpk.org/ww/de/pub/web_root.cfm

Some pictures are already available:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Paul_Klee?uselang=de
It would be great to have some pictures with an incredible high
resolution. (Mario: Can you provide an example :-) )

We are also looking for persons helping with the event and welcome
ideas for the event.

Best
Daniel