Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 21:20:48 +0200
From: valde...@gmail.com
To: wikimediach-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediach-l] FW: [cultural-partners] new edition of German GLAM
brochure is online

    There is a third solution.

      To manage the cultural partners directly and not using a brochure.

      Switzerland is not so big like Deutschland, so the "cultural
      partners care" may be managed with a direct contact. The brochure
      may be a complement, not the key to open the doors.

      Regards

      On 24.05.2013 20:49, Estermann Beat wrote:

        Dear
            all,

        Below the link to the new GLAM-Brochure in
            German (by Wikimedia Deutschland).

        Is there a plan to adapt the brochure for
            Switzerland/Wikimedia Switzerland in a near future or should
            we use the Wikimedia Deutschland-Version for our GLAM
            outreach in Switzerland?

        Kind regards,
        Beat