When you call a service, do you like to have at the other side a person who
knows you, hear you and would solve your problem or a registered tape which
says "Push one for... push two for..." and at the end to wait for more than
10 minutes to reach finally a real voice?

This is the "X care".

The brochure is good, but it's at the moment a key to open the door, it
needs to be re-adapted a lot to have it much better close to the Swiss
context.

The problem is that if you open a lot of door, you have to keep all of
those open and we know that the problem is not to "touch" a lot of person,
but to retain them.

regards