Is there any communications campaign / editorial calendar planned by WMCH
at the moment to support this terrific project?

Timeline is bad for me (I have a huge project going on until end of Feb.
for LIFT14 <http://liftconference.com/lift14>, climaxing during the
conference, which is Feb. 5-7 unfortunately — more on that tomorroy), but
let me know if I can help, at least by proofreading/helping to improve what
you may have.

If there is currently no plan to communicate all-in on that, get one. Huge
potential on a 2014 Activity Report for instance, just sayin' ;)

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Manuel Schneider <
manuel.schnei...@wikimedia.ch> wrote:

> Am 07.01.2014 15:58, schrieb Ilario Valdelli:
> > Yes, WM IT probably will not answer.
> >
> > It may be checked if they would operate under the umbrella of WM CH.
>
> well, they could at least say "no". That's fine with me.
>
> If WMCH supports it's great! I also got two requests from WMPT and WMFI
> because they want to send somebody but don't have the funds for it.
> I told them if they get me the person and the actual costs I'll get them
> the funding - hope bigger chapters will help out here. Would be good if
> we could have at least one volunteer from each EU country / language. I
> even think about asking turkish and norwegian volunteers (turkish
> because it is also official language in Cyprus, and they try to get into
> the EU - and we hardly have any exchange with turkish editors anyway).
>
> /Manuel
> --
> Wikimedia CH - Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
> Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch

*- Yann Heurtaux*
Freelance Conversationalist
@shalf - http://shalf.me