I'm talking about at least a blog post detailing WMCH support, Charles ;)
Nowadays, that's a campaign, if done right (i.e. something that can
leverage press coverage attention).

Ludo et al.: Is there any plan for a member of the WMCH "Photo team" to go
there? Like one or two with a French Passport? ;)

Please keep in mind that story-wise, we are the perfect chapter to
communicate about that project : languages-mix, plus special position of
Switzerland in political Europe (not really a member, not really less than
a member).