Is there a difference of timetable of trains from Saturday to Sunday?

I mean do you have to take the train around 6am because on Sundays some
trains are cancelled? This may a good point.

Regards

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Ludovic Péron <ludovic.pe...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just noticed that the next general assembly (
> https://members.wikimedia.ch/General_Assembly_2014 ) is scheduled to
> start on a Sunday morning at 9-10 am.
>
> I've looked at train schedules, and to be honest it is far from convenient
> : for people from Geneva or Lugano, this means taking the train at 6:12 or
> 6:45 in the morning (not everyone being able or willing to book a room at
> the youth hostel).
>
> The general assembly has until now be held on Saturdays and at the
> beginning of the afternoon. I believe we are still ahead of the meeting for
> the appropriate changes to be notified without much trouble. Could we not
> stick to this?
>
> Ludovic

Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH
Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
Association pour l'avancement des connaissances libre
Switzerland - 8008 Zürich
Wikipedia: Ilario <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ilario>
Facebook: Ilario Valdelli <https://www.facebook.com/ivaldelli>
Twitter: Ilario Valdelli <https://twitter.com/ilariovaldelli>