On 31/01/14 16:49, Stéphane Coillet-Matillon wrote:

> Ok, since there hasn't been anyone supporting the *statu quo* (and since
> there was a grand total of one (1) registered participant so far) I suggest
> we consider the GA to be officially  moved to *Saturday, March 22nd *at
> *2pm*.

At this point, I personally do not care too much. However, there is no
way we can just change the date like this; first, invitations have been
issued already, and we have a booking with the Youth hostel. Could we
change these ? I don't know; but we need more that a change on a wiki
page to do it (so I have reverted the change on the wiki for now).

F.