Ilario Valdelli wrote:
> IMHO there is no problem. The master document should be the english
> version because it is the document approved by international board.

I have a first question. Article 1 says

"The association will be named "Wikimedia CH" – Verein zur Förderung
Freien Wissens (Wikimedia CH – Association for the advancement of free
knowledge)".

What is the _formal_ name ? It it only "Wikimedia CH" (as indicated by
the quotes), and which would look like the correct name to me (language
neutral) ? In this case, the following text is descriptive and we should
probably put the English version first.

Related question: any objection if I replace all occurences of "Verein"
by "Association" in the text ? There is no point having a German word in
the text when there is a corresponding English word.

> Frederic, if you need some help i the translation you can ask to me.

I should be ok, starting from the English version, but it would be good
to have someone to compare the French and German versions afterwards to
look for inconsistencies.

Frédéric