Well, there is a bit of a problem: The ChapCom (or the board, we don't
even know this...) is reviewing our bylaws now. We have no idea how
long this will take (hint delphine/angela/anthere?) and before the
bylaws are approved, we can forget about making a founding assembly. I
mean, we can certainly say, that we make the assembly at April XY but
if the bylaws are not ready yet then, we can again postpone
everything...
(BTW: I would certainly be glad with Zurich...)
Regards
Michael

On 3/21/06, Patrick Kenel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'd like to ask Michael or Nando whether they thought about to procede to
> the foundation of our chapter. The bylaws are getting fixed now, we're
> establishing a mail address, technical support is clear and the Wikipedia
> Day is approaching. Back in January, we considered the foundation somewhen
> in February or March. Now that we're already in the second half of March, it
> seems still unclear when this is going to happen. I would favour a meeting
> in Zurich where we already spent a calm Sunday afternoon in November. The
> foundation assembly would (hopefully) also be a welcome opportunity to meet
> people who couldn't attend last time (Ilario, Gatto Nero, Frédéric, Thierry
> Pool, Christian Seidl, Irmgard etc.) or who didn't participate on this ML
> (Voyager, Ilja, Javier).
>
> Greets, Patrick

Regards
Michael Bimmler