hi,

i also favor a later date. as you say, it does not make sense to do
multiple things at a time.   and i have a strong feeling that some
people are occupied with wikipedia day.

== reason "we can talk about wikipedia day at the founding assembly":
if we have to talk about wikimedia day, we should do that,
immediately, without fixing the bylaws before. online, or a real life
meeting. if we want to have a founding assembly we should have a
founding assembly.

== reason "we should not do wikipedia day and founding assembly together"
i agree. even if i prefer it to have at wikipedia day, than now.

in general, to announce a founding assembly with a few days notice
with errenous bylaws is not the best thing i guess. currently the
english version is somehow broken, the german version a little, and
the french version i cannot judge.

-rupert.