Wouldnt it be a good idea to add this info in meta under the wikimedia
india<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_India>page and provide
a link in the main page?

just a thought.

Regards,
Jyothis.

http://www.Jyothis.net

http://ml.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis

woods are lovely dark and deep,
but i have promises to keep and
miles to go before i sleep and
lines to go before I press sleep

completion date = (start date + ((estimated effort x 3.1415926) / resources)
+ ((total coffee breaks x 0.25) / 24)) + Effort in meetings