Thanks Achal. We now have a basic "press-kit"(?) with us. Hope this will
help a bit in getting more clear reports from the media and give a basic
understanding of who-are-these-bunch-of-people to anyone in general public.

When did we have http://wikimedia.in with us? (Or was I sleeping :( :O ) .
Anyways nice to have the domain :) I have moved it to
http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Presskit

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:17, Achal Prabhala <aprabh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Srikanth: I have substantially added to the page. Please take a
> look. And I hope some others might be interested in adding to/refining
> this information too?
>
> Once done, I'd suggest we put it out as a standard reference to anyone
> interested in us, especially from the media.
>
> The current page is:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_India/Wikimedia101
>
> Shiju's suggestion is to move this page (and any other public
> non-internal information) to http://wikimedia.in/wiki/Main_Page
>
> and it makes a lot of sense. If you agree, can you just move the whole
> thing over - and then send it out for others to use/add to and see?
>
> I think this will be quite useful going forward.
>
> Cheers,
> Achal

Regards
Srikanth.L