We have had a lot of responses and recriminations on this issue. In the
light of all that has happened, please let us stop our grousing. Hisham has
opened a new thread, and accepted full responsibility. That is the end of
the blame-game as far as anybody is concerned. All of us are inviolved and
all of us are both innocent and blameworthy, including and especially me. I
know I should have done more.

Let us bring this thread to a close. Let all posts now be in response to
his new thread only and couched in positive terms and offering useful
suggestions or fresh input.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur