Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 15:39:24 +0530
From: jayanta...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
CC: wikimedia-in...@lists.wikimedia.org; wikimedia-in-e...@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Proposal: Wikipedia participation at 'Kolkata
Book Fair 2012'

Hi,
my thoughts below....
1) On-spot India Chapter membership for visitors if they wish.2) Distribute
Chapter Brochures, Welcome to Wikipedia Brochure.

3) Distribute Bengali Wikipedia Brochures.
4) Need 3/4 dedicated volunteers for 12 days 1PM-8PM
5) Contiguous running videos regarding Wikipedia ( Jimmy speech, Wikimania/WCI
event images, and many more) 6) Display all banner and etc

7) Need one hired staff for collecting Cash and etc and work for India Chapter
membership. ( if possible)8) Short Quiz contest for visitors.
9) Q&A for visitor (Need 3/4 dedicated volunteers for 12 days 1PM-8PM)

anything new thought/feedback/suggestions are welcome.