My dear friends from Kolkata,

So sorry to hear that your book fair plans could not come through!
Many times hard work goes for a six for banal reasons. Never mind, do
not lose hope. Keep fighting the good fight!

I enclose a virtual Mishti Doi for each of you with this email (my
favourite Bangali sweet). Enjoy!

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur