hi,

Stuff from libraries and archives go onto WikiSource. I read/heard/saw
somewhere that they're having a hard time monitoring docs uploaded
there. Not sure if it needs monitoring for copyvio etc. So, a
WikiSource person or encouraging a WikiSource person to do and learn
more would be a welcome addition.
warm regards,
Pradeep
Handheld