Abhishek, I have two questions:

A:
*As Pune is central hub for students all across India, city is having
students from various states and linguistic backgrounds. It will be easy to
focus on maximum Indian Languages.
*
Is it so? I've been told that there are other cities which have more
untapped potential wrt Wikimedia projects. Perhaps we can collaborate.

* We are also having scholarships available for Indian citizens willing to
participate in Summit to promote Spoken Wikipedia *

What about foreign nationals contributing to Spoken Wikipedia [Indian
languages and articles]?

--Cheers,
Srikanth.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Pradeep Nair <prad2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Abhishek,
>
> Is the Program page updated? The page refers to Education and Gender Gap
> whereas your email suggests that the Summit is about Spoken Wikipedia.
>
> Since there are only 9 more days for scholarships this information would
> help.
>
> Warm regards,
> Pradeep
>

> Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

> * From: * Abhishek Suryawanshi <i.abhishek.suryawan...@gmail.com>;
> * To: * <wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>;

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Sign this petition to introduce Volvo buses in Coimbatore city:
https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/the-transport-minister-tamil-nadu-introduction-of-volvo-city-buses-in-the-city-of-coimbatore