On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Pavanaja U B
<pavan...@vishvakannada.com> wrote:
> But then there is one issue of missing characters in some scripts. For
> example Tamil has very few characters. When we transliterate from other
> language into Tamil, say Kannada, we will have to put one character instead
> of another. The original character will be lost. When we transliterate back
> to Kannada from Tamil 2 or more characters will become just one. One classic
> example is the case of kaanthi and gaandhi. In Tamil, both are written same.

Without attempting to belabor this point, if you have previously
attempted to address this, is it possible to point out the code-base
so that an interested contributor can pick up and run with it?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>

  • ... Santhosh Thottingal
    • ... Vishnu t
    • ... വിശ്വപ്രഭ
      • ... Tejaswini Niranjana
        • ... sankarshan
          • ... Vishnu t
            • ... വിശ്വപ്രഭ
            • ... Pavanaja U B
              • ... sankarshan
                • ... Pavanaja U B
                • ... sankarshan
                • ... Anivar Aravind
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha * फ्रेड्रिक नोरोन्या * فريدريك نورونيا