On 9 November 2013 23:38, Prashanth Nuggehalli Srinivas
<prashanth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> contribution in the community. If at all, it should inspire it more. And
> paying this kind of salaries is certainly not in line with the way the
> community has been evolving.

In general, we seem to be fixated on the inputs. Measuring those is
kind of pointless, IMO. Why not measure the output and hold them
accountable to that? Secondly, to see if the output would have been
achieved without their intervention and whether the impact of the
output is important too.