HOme work?.
I hate it from my school days :)

I just want to tell a story about anna hasare that movement is
completly based on online acttivitys such peopels are all from india
and kejariwalls AAP is completly based on online activitys

Are you peopels are able to accept india is already matured in the
case of online activity?.

Now think why there is no peopels in WIKI apart from some south indians?.