How many months are required to get some answers  from the EC to some
simple queries?

Modifying some statements from the light bulb series statements : "
How many EC members are required to answer members queries? "

Added Sowmyan inthe mail in a hope that he can help getting answers from EC.
All others are also welcome to help getting replies from EC.

Regards
-Sudhanwa