Hi Ashwin,

 The EC is made of 7 members. Why is the resignation of 2 members of 7 causing
such an issue? There are 5 other elected members on the EC who I am sure are
equally adept at carrying this forward.

While they have resigned from the post officially, I am sure they can help out
where they can.

I replied since you seem to be referring to me in your email.

Warm regards,
Pradeep

Sent from my iPhone