On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 9:37 PM, Yohann Thomas <yohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So you can interpret it "as an incentive to increase contribution and
> participation or , as an enticement."

I am unable to comprehend why it should be based on my interpretation.
I visited the link provided in your original email, and quoted a line
which uses the specific word . The general usage of the word is in
context of "offering something to gain advantage". In relation to the
broader intent of this outreach program, it felt out of place. My
question was largely limited to whether it was an improper usage of a
word, or, conscious choice to impart that specific meaning to this
program.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>