Hi all,

As Chris has started to edit the Q&A wiki page at
http://wikimedia.or.ke/Board_Elections/Q%26A, I presume that's become
official now. I guess, Chris will insert the candidates' answers which have
been posted onto this list now also onto the wiki page.

Candidates, please answer members' questions directly on your personal
questions' page, i.e.

Ann, go to http://wikimedia.or.ke/Board_Elections/Q2Njeri

Isaac, go to http://wikimedia.or.ke/Board_Elections/Q2Kosgei

David, go to http://wikimedia.or.ke/Board_Elections/Q2Mugo

Ednah, go to http://wikimedia.or.ke/Board_Elections/Q2Ednah

Oscar, go to http://wikimedia.or.ke/Board_Elections/Q2Limoke

And everyone can then read up the answers at those pages.

Happy campaigning :-)

BT

  _____