Sorry ,we >Cliff.Chris & i,were guided by the reasoning that the bulk
of our members on the list are used to responding on matters through
this list ,we might have been wrong but we thought it was a popular
platform than the thread ,maybe we dint take into consideration the
issues of formatting & convenience ,

         My rgds
                                                                   Branton