we >Chris ,Cliff & I settled for mailing list cz we were guided by the
reasoning that it was a more popular platform than the wiki cz looking
members contributions on matters at the wiki attracted less traffic
than the list ,we missed to put into considerations some issues ,we
therefor will do with the wiki as Chris populates it

                     Regards

                      Branton