Thanks Alex,
We always had this suspicion and it has really affected the chapter.
I am not sure what the next step is and what action the board and the
foundation will take regarding this so that it will serve as an example to
others.
Secondly we NEED an audit of all the funds because I personally had doubts
with most of the expenses.
Hope this gets sorted soon.
Thanks