Hi,
Abbas, I agree with you on this. It is a shame that after all the Mess at
Wikimedia Kenya, Steve has not issued an apology on this.
In my opinion I think WMKE should take action because embezzlement of
chapter funds is a crime that should not go unpunished.
I have copied Steve on this thread and I stress that action should be taken.