Been following this issue for a while and i must say i have restrained
myself from being judgmental , Steve, there is no justification for your
actions whatsoever ,BUT  your admission is a step in the right direction ,
We have learned our lesson albeit with a painful experience ,its a learning
process & WMKE will emerge stronger .
  I want to believe that if we had the structures in place ,the unfortunate
incident will not have occurred ,i call upon WMKE members to rededicate
themselves to the activities of this young chapter , to the
board,registration  of WMKE is long overdue ,an audit of the expenditure is
required & finally the issue of joint account .

My regards!

Bruce.