Hello, everyone.

It is unfortunate the air is still not clear among this group.  "Sunshine
is the best disinfectant", said judge Brandeis.  I urge everyone to engage
in a frank discussion of what transpired, AND to stop dropping dark hints.
 Those do not help at all.

>From WMF's perspective, I should note that we have received US$596 by wire
back from Stephen, but that the start-up grant[1] is still not resolved,
and a full accounting will need to be made of all the grant funds
(US$7001), spent and unspent.  Such a report has still not been submitted.
 I would urge those of you still interested in pursuing a new beginning to
make an effort (I know it's unappetizing) and resolve this ASAP, so we can
all turn the page.

I am still convinced much can be done in Kenya, albeit with a different
approach.

   Asaf

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Stephen_Wanjau_-_Wikimedians_in_Kenya/Start-up

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Andrew maina <kimemiaa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Wikimedians have GIRLFRIENDS! :-O No, but seriously do publish these
> records and out this truth.
> ------------------------------
>  On Thu, May 2, 2013 7:43 AM MSKS Kosgei Isaac wrote:
>
>  >What a big shame!
>  >Steve we WANT the names of all those who used the money and we hold them
>  >responsible.
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >Isaac K. Kosgei.
>  >Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
>  >+254727553981
>  >SkypeProfile: Kipsizoo
>  >http://ke.linkedin.com/in/kipsizoo
>  >Twitter: @kipsizoo
>  >Blogs: www.kipsizoo.blogspot.com <http://www.kipsizoo.blogspot.com/%20>
>  > Agribusiness Blog <http://www.kipsizoo.wordpress.com/>
>  >*"My satisfaction comes from my commitment to advancing a better world" -
>  >Faye Wattleton*
>  >
>  >
>  >On 2 May 2013 04:32, stephen wanjau <wanjaus...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  >
>  >> I have kissed ass for more than a year now...I am the most shaded
> African
>  >> Wikipedian....Yes I ate the donors money as most allege and so what?
> .... I
>  >> do not wish to take this with me to the grave...hate me or love me now
> as
>  >> it makes no difference... I hate all of you. At my tender age my
> parents
>  >> never knew about this white elephant.They hate me because of this
>  >> humanitarian movement that I dropped both my feet into... I paid for
> some
>  >> of your escapades with your girlfriends using the donors money. I was
> so
>  >> naive and effed up. As far as Dubai since local was too mainstream I
>  >> financed you and some of you and your girlfriends. That is for the
> inner
>  >> cycle and for some I have decided to donate the money since you
>  >> have never appraised the debts till now. I still have the statements
> till
>  >> now from equity bank and KCB bank.
>  >>
>  >> I have all the records with me.....the statements, withdrawals and
>  >> everything else as shocking as the next line.
>  >>
>  >> I hate myself and I still love sharing free knowledge. It is the key to
>  >> love and live that keeps me going.
>  >>
>  >> EFF you and me.
>  >>