Marco Chiesa wrote:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Michael Peel <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    We'd need a bank account to use Paypal. It's something that we'll
    think about setting up once we have that...

Just a little obvious comment here: not having a bank account was probably the biggest limitation WMUK 1 was facing, so IMHO opening one should be the board's top priority.
Cruccone

Everyone is aware of that, and we are in the process of opening an account.

KTC

    - Heinrich Heine